Karman Healthcare VIP2-TR Tilt-in-Space Reclining Transport Wheelchair
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Seat Size
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Next Generation, Innovative Design!
The Karman VIP2-TR Tilt-in-Space Reclining Wheelchair uses the intelligent 0-30 reclining or 0-35 tilting with weight shifting to shift pressure and reduce bedsores. With newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as removable armrests this chair is sure to provide optimum comfort. This chair comes equipped with AEGIS permanently bonded Anti-Microbial barrier upholstery that protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other Micro-Organisms. This lightweight tilting and reclining
Better than ever!
The Karman VIP2 Tilt-in-Space & Reclining Transport Wheelchair is the next generation in innovation and design for Tilt wheelchairs. The VIP2 series is a revolutionary tilt and recline transport wheelchair that weighs just 36 pounds in transport mode. This design of wheelchair may be optimal for users who require a higher degree of pressure relief compared to your manual wheelchair.
Tilt and Recline Designed
Karman VIP2-TR Tilt-in-Space Reclining Wheelchair
It works wonderfully. We live in a mobile home and this one fits through the small doors. perfect for us.
This has been a lifesaver for me. I use it when taking my mother and mother-in-law out to appointments. It handles very smoothly. It is not hard to get in and out of the car. Great product.
Haven’t used it t yet but it fits thru all my doorways. Very sturdy & easily maneuverable. Looks even better than the picture on MobilityParadise.com. Priced great. Rolls easily.
This chair has been a Godsend for my husband with mobility issues. It fits through standard door openings and easily fits into the back of our SUV for use when we go out.
My wheelchair is very comfortable to ride and easy for others to push.
Works extremely well. Great quality in the workmanship of this equipment.