Karman Healthcare VIP-515 Tilt-in-Space Folding Wheelchair
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Seat Size
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Foldable, Lightweight Tilting Wheelchair
Better Than Ever!
The Karman VIP-515 Tilt-in-space wheelchair series is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 38 pounds in Manual Propel mode (MS). This type of a chair redistributes pressure to the lower back to help prevent pressure sores and skin breakdown. A tilt range of 0-35º is crucial in our weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design.
- Only Lightweight Tilt-in-space Chair That Also Folds
- Intelligent 0-35* Center-of-gravity Weight Shifting To Shift Pressure And Reduce Bedsores
- Specially Designed Ergonomic Head Pillow Is Included
- With Newly Designed Swing In And Away Footrests As Well As Flip-back Armrests That Are Height Adjustable
- Anti-bacterial And Anti-staining Aegis Upholstery
- Full-length Adjustable Height Removable Armrests
- 20″ Large Wheels
- Flip-back Height-adjustable Armrests
- Backrest Is Foldable With A Removable Headrest
- Center-of-gravity Weight Shifting
- Exclusive Perfectly Matched Gas Cylinders
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
This wheelchair is perfect for my needs & it was affordable, too.
This is good quality, easy-to-use wheelchair. Glad we chose this one for my dad.
I bought this chair for occasional use. My wife has a bad back and a recent knee replacement. It won't be used but once in a while depending upon how she is feeling. With two back surgeries and one knee replacement, there will most likely be more time we will need one in the future. In the meantime, if any other family member should need one for a while we have it.
Very sturdy and good material. Highly recommend. I was a nurse for 40 yrs and find this chair to be exceptional.
Most of the chairs I looked at were 28' wide, which wouldn't fit through our home doorways. This one makes it through pretty easily, is lightweight, and we can just make it over the thresholds going forwards (backward is no problem). It's a relief, after near-topples with the walker. My husband weighs 180 pounds and it fits him fine; it wouldn't do for a much larger person.
Seems solid. Light enough for me to put in the back of my pickup, over the tailgate. It’s a great big truck, And I’m only 6 feet tall and 62 years old, so that’s pretty light. It was very easy to assemble.