Karman Healthcare KN-880 Reclining Manual Wheelchair
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Seat Size
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
High Quality Reclicing Wheelchair
The Karman KN-880 Reclining Back Wheelchair is the most economical, high-quality reclining wheelchair on the market today. Elevating leg rests and anti-tippers are included as standard options in the already very low price. Also included in this low priced, premium wheelchair are great options such as a full 180° reclining range and padded, detachable armrests with side panels. For value, the Karman Reclining Back Wheelchair can't be beat.
Features of the Karman KN-880 Reclining Wheelchair
- Folding Chrome Plated Steel Frame
- 180° Full Reclining Back With Anti-tippers
- Padded Detachable Full Armrests
- Detachable Elevating Footrests
- 24” X 1” Flat-free Mag Wheels
- 8” X 1” Flat-free Casters
- Adjustable Length Leg Supports & Footplate
- High-grade Flame Retardant Vinyl Upholstery
This is perfect for my husband, I can move it & get into the back of our truck, with very little effort.
My husband says it's very comfortable.
I rode this bad boy all the way from Kansas to Texas and never looked back. The tread on these wheels is amazing and I never hydroplaned during rain storms, I was skipping off boulders and cactuses with ease. I did a wheelie for 10 seconds too and my wife never thought I was able to pull that one-off. Highly recommended especially for the ones looking for some adventure!
The wheelchair is for my husband. I am a woman in my 70's and am able to lift this chair into our SUV. It is easy to open and close. I am very satisfied. He is pleased with it as well. It is easy to operate!
The maneuverability is GREAT! I had tried the knee scooter and it couldn’t make a sharp turn as this did!
I like the chair because it is lightweight and easy to transport and use.
I like how quickly it came, in good condition. Easy to assemble. Have enjoyed the quality of the materials and the comfort of the ride. It seems a much easier move.
Perfect wheelchair for stroke patient for use around the house, couldn't function without it!
this chair is just what we needed. works great and is easy to use.
This seems to be a well made wheelchair. It rolls easy and is pretty comfortable for me to use. This is my second wheelchair and it seems better made than the other brand I had before. Of course, it is a wheelchair and it has the limitations of them all. If you need one you know what I am talking about. I am all around happy with the quality of this chair.