Karman Healthcare KM5000 Ultra Lightweight Reclining Manual Wheelchair
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Seat Size | Reclining
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Ultra Lightweight, Reclining Wheelchair!
Features of the Karman KM5000 Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame In Black Powder Coat Finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° And Includes Anti-tippers
- Full Length Padded Detachable Armrests With Side Panels
- Swing-away Detachable Elevating Footrests
- Adjustable Length Leg Supports & Footplates
- Adjustable-height Head Pillow
- 24” Mag Wheels With Flat Free Polyurethane Tires
- 14” Mag Wheels With Flat Free Polyurethane Tires
- 8”x1” Flat Free Front Polyurethane Casters
- Adjustable Toggle Wheel Locks
- High-grade Flame Retardant, Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Limited Lifetime Warranty On Frames And Cross-braces, One Year On Parts
- One Of Only Two Lightweight Recliners Available In The Usa
- Also Available In Large Manual Rear Wheel Option, (KM-5000F), Please Call For More Info
- Frame Color: Black
I like this wheelchair because it's so affordable but it doesn't really feel cheap. I don't need it for daily use so it'll work great for our needs.
The wheelchair was delivered a week early. Which was good timing. The chair came straight out of the box ready to go. I only had to attach the footrest. I love how easy it rolls and maneuvers through my house. Great product!
Very pleased with this purchase. Arrived timely and easy to set up. Made very well!
Easy to work with and use and get into the car!
This chair was perfect for my wife. We only use it to transport her to appointments, etc. It is easier than having her walk with a walker, which she does in between using this chair. Not sure if it would be good for someone that has to be in it all the time. But, for our use and the price point, it was perfect. We had to put her name on it because the medical offices also use the exact same chair at their locations to transport people from the waiting areas. For our needs, I give it 5 stars. Also, we had no issues with the shipment or the little bit of assembly.
Lightweight, well made, folds up great! My wife likes it a lot!
It fits perfectly in the back of my Honda Civic! I highly recommend this wheelchair!
My wheelchair was easy to assemble and is very lightweight. Maneuvering is simple. Love it!