Karman Healthcare KM-1514-TP Star 2 Ultra Lightweight Transport Wheelchair
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Karman UltraLightweight Transport Wheelchair
The Karman Ultralightweight Transport Wheelchair is easy to lift and its small size makes it ideal for travel. Weighing only 28 lbs., the chair is easy to store and transport. The chair folds down the middle like a standard wheelchair and the backrest also folds down to make the wheelchair even more compact. The swingaway fixed footrests feature heel loops for added comfort.
Features of the Karman UltraLightweight Transport Wheelchair
- Weighs Only 28 Lbs With Footrest
- Fixed Armrest W/ Ergonomic Armpads
- Patented Swing Away Non Removable Footrest
- Storage Pouch On Backrest
- Anti Bacterial Aeigis® Seat And Back Cushion
- Breathable Mesh Seat And Back Sling
- Folding Backrest And Folding Seat For Compact Transporting
- 7″ × 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- 24″ X 1 3/8″ Polyurethane Flat Free Rear Wheels W/ergonomic Handrim
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
- Seat Width: 16″ X 17″
- Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs
I purchased this chair for my dad. The chair is very well built and is fairly easy to fold. My dad is on the larger size so we use it for short distances only. It’s a good chair and a bit lighter, though still has weight when loading on/ off the trunk.
Order this for my husband, I love it, everything was easy to put and it’s perfect!
My mother was experiencing some difficulty with walking but didn't what to miss out on any of the festivals while on vacation. This wheelchair was not only very easy to use but also very lightweight. That made transporting it a breeze! Thanks for such a great product!
I spoke with a family member who received the wheelchair. She said the seating was very comfortable. The legs let up allowing her to elevate her post-operative knee replacement on the pillow. She does like letting her arms up to make it easier to move to bed or couch.
The wheelchair is superb for me. 57 with leg and feet injuries. I live in a fairly tight house and I am able to maneuver myself around with little assistance. It’s sturdy and well made!
It's lightweight easy to fold. I'm glad l have purchased it so l can go to my medical appointments and be more comfortable and elevate my ankle. Praying for a speedy recovery. Thank you MobilityParadise.com!
The Karman wheelchair we purchased is ideal for my 92-year-old mother. The 18” seat is just the right size. It’s easy to maneuver, it’s lightweight, and not too difficult for me to put it in my crossover. We tried different wheelchairs at doctor's offices and found this one fits our needs perfectly. We highly recommend Karman wheelchairs from MobilityParadise.com!