Vive Health 110V Large Massage Lift Chair LVA2017LG
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Color
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
A power recline feature allows the chair to reclined in any position to promote optimal rest and relaxation
Stand With Ease
Great for the elderly and those who have knee, hip and back issues, the power lift chair moves upward while slightly tilting forward to make is easier to exit the recliner
Five Massage Modes
Being pregnant, this chair is a seriously great investment. It's comfortable, doesn't hurt my back, helps me relax. I recommend this for anyone who's looking for an affordable rocking recliner.
Comfortable, easy to assemble. Does the job and it’s made well.
Such a perfect fit and just what is needed!!
Perfect recliner for my handicapped dad. He just loves it! Works great, he’s able to raise his legs while still sitting upright. Just right for watching tv, reading, or just relaxing.
My mother loves it! Her old one died and we ordered this hoping it would lay back for her to sleep, and lift her up to use the bathroom, and it does! Thanks for a very good chair!
I was recommended to get a lift chair by my doctor, and this one was well advertised, seemed easy to assemble, and relatively less expensive than the more heavily promoted ones. It has served its purpose very well and proved easy to assemble as well as being comfortable.
Got the chair for my Mom after she fractured her lumbar and getting in/out of bed was total torture. She can sleep in the chair and doesn't have to go through the pain of getting in and out of bed. Very comfortable. Assembling was a breeze.