Showerbuddy Standard Shower Stall Chair SB1
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
The ShowerBuddy SB1
The ShowerBuddy SB1 alleviates heavy lifting and multiple transfers for toileting and showering. This chair is separated into three sections; rolling base (shower chair), bridge and shower base. The rolling base rolls around the house like a wheelchair allowing patient to easily transfer and then roll right over a toilet (certain toilets). Once completed with toileting the rolling base can connect to the bridge and then onto the shower base allowing the chair to slide into the shower. Once inside the shower, the bridge disconnects and the shower base turns allowing the user to face the shower controls.
Features of The ShowerBuddy SB1
The Showerbuddy SB1 system is made of aluminum which will not rust when in contact with water. Height adjustability on rolling base and shower base- allowing for use in a variety of shower stall sizes. Rolls over some toilets- allowing for “no mess” alternative to commode usage. Custom bridge sizes are available- allowing for use in a variety of bathroom sizes.
I recommend the seller highly. I recommend this product due to my dad's high praise of how easy it is to get on and off of the seat.
It an excellent multi-use shower chair. I like it very much, especially it has 4 sturdy wheels. I highly recommend this product.
Bought it for my grandparents. The nurses that work with them love it.
Hello, this wheelchair is fabulous. The Home Health and our caregivers love it. Most importantly
it is convenient and safe for my husband who has frontal lobe dementia and cannot stand or walk. I recommended it to a desperate neighbor whose wife has ALS. He is ecstatic.