Proactive Medical Protekt Aire 6000 84" Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System 80066
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
- 8” Cell-On-Cell design consists of 4” upper Alternating Pressure layers plus 4” lower Static layers
- Power Outage Feature the cell-on-cell design's 4" lower Static layers will stay inflated during a power outage to prevent the patient from bottoming out
- 20 Individual Air Bladders - 18 with laser air holes to keep the mattress surface cooler and to reduce humidity
- 4 Alternating Cycle Times of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes to enable customized therapy
- Quilted Top Cover with non-skid panels on the bottom
- Pillow Top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode
- CPR Rapid Deflate to quickly deflate the mattress to perform CPR during emergency situations
- Audio/Visual Alarms in the event of a power outage, low pressure (hose disconnect), and alternating failure
- Static Mode for safe and easy patient transfer
- Seat-Inflate feature allows the caregiver to push air to the mattress center to help keep the user from bottoming out
- Auto Firm mode for quick inflation
- Standard and Tall Sizes available in 80" or 84" lengths
- Raised Side Edge option to prevent a user from being trapped between mattress and side rails
I purchased this mattress about 5 months ago. My husband is hemiplegic and had developed a pressure sore while in hospital, following a stroke. The sore had healed by the time he was discharged 3 months later. However the skin is very friable and prone to breakdown. It was a constant battle to keep it dry and clean and despite all our efforts, it would periodically become red and inflamed, then start to break down. The standard insurance mattress wasn't working. I have to say, it took me months to settle on the Protekt 6000 and am so happy I did. It is very well designed and thought out. It has a max firm setting for wheelchair transfers and mobilizing the patient around the bed. A sitting feature which, as it is an air mattress, allows it to retain its shape and not sag in the middle. Best of all it is cool and prevents sweating, hence preventing constant moisture on the skin which results in pressure sores. It is easy to clean, the quilted topper unzips and is removable for machine washing while the base stays in place. I also liked that it came in the extra long as my husband is 6'7". The only point of irritation for me is that the max firm setting is automatically controlled and as it takes some time for my husband to mobilize, there are times when we are trying to transfer only to realize that the mattress has reverted to the normal setting. The pump is not whisper quiet but also not annoyingly loud, kind of like white noise in the background. Would definitely buy again.
I bought this for my mom. She loves it. It’s great quality and functionality for the price.
It came quickly and was easy to install. Too early to tell if it will help my dad prevent bedsores.
My mother has M.S. and is bedridden for the most part. So that means she is prone to getting bedsores. This product has all but made it so that she doesn't get bed sores anymore. This product is A++++ works and is comfy. Well worth the price!
I had some level two bedsores, pain gone in 2 days, healed in about a week. Still going strong after 4 weeks.
Recommended for those with a budget.
It was a gift for a friend who is bedridden. My dad had one over 10 years ago that made a huge difference. Heard from my friend's wife that he loves it.