MJM Echo Dual Stationary Sliding Shower/Transfer Chair E118-SLIDE
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
MJM Advantage Features
Healthcare grade, reinforced at all stress-related areas, sliding transfer bench is height adjustable slider is ideal, because it will accommodate different bathtub walls and patients, the seat is a fixed seat/non-swivel.
Echo line is excellent for budget-conscious times
Bought this for a stroke victim as her husband was having a real problem getting her into and out of the shower. He was thinking about spending $5K + to install a walk-in handicapped unit so I bought this. Needless to say, they are both very happy with it and it works great!!
It works great. My husband is a stroke victim and this really allows him to take a shower!
Bought this for my wife after surgery. VERY VERY good product...easy to set up and use....would not have made it without this.
My mother was too short for it but it is a great product. Our tub is too high for her.
I bought this for my Mother, having never bought a bathing chair before, I was very surprised when Mom's PT told me that I managed to buy a top-of-the-line transfer bench. It's easy to use and works great for her.
Assembles quickly and easily. Secures easily in the tub and on the bathroom floor. Works wonderfully. Excellent value for the money!