Merits Health Roadster 3 12V/12Ah 420W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter S731A
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Portable Design Made for Travel
This model is compact and lightweight and can be brought indoors without a problem. The Merits Health Roadster 3 Mobility Scooter is ideal for use inside and outside the home. It is a truly portable ride for travel. When assembled, the scooter measures just 40 inches long and only 21 inches wide, making it one of the most compact on the market.
Enjoy the Comfort
Merits Health Roadster 3 is a decent ride that offers comfort, featuring a comfortable swivel seat with a low backrest, smooth upholstery, and comes with a spacious platform for added legroom. The tiller is also adjustable to put them comfortably within your arm’s reach.
Be More Capable
Made for Excellent Performance
Love the service for it was so fast. It was very easy to put together.
Very excited about having it and love it.
The seller was very good.
I wish I could give this a million stars!!!! I absolutely love my scooter and would recommend this to family and friends. This is my new auto bot ❤️.
So far so good. Had to have someone assemble the piece. Not capable of doing it myself.
My mom is a severe asthma patient and we always hesitate going out to the park and shopping mall. And she is OCD so she won't use rental gears lol! So I bought this Roadster for her and wow. Exceeded my expectation and now she is in love!!! We take this everywhere and I even bought a pet carrier to replace the hard basket in front. Fits snuggly in my SUV trunk. Worth every penny!
Bought for my 95-year-old mother who went into assisted living. She loves it!
Arrived the day they said it would, was easy to assemble, and meets my expectations. Very easy to maneuver around corners, very adjustable for height and weight of person driving it.
My husband is 315 pounds and 6’3” he is disabled and it’s so easy to open and use. No putting together. I did get a ramp because 42 pounds is a little heavy for me. It fits in our SUV perfectly. It has given him more freedom to go where he wants.