Merits Health EZ-GO 12V/15Ah Rear-Wheel Electric Wheelchair P321A
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Color
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Travel Around with This Gorgeous Compact Electric Scooter!
Feel free to go around and relax with the Merits Health EZ-GO Compact Electric Power Wheelchair. It is one of the newest compact designs offered by Merits Health, and it allows you to enjoy the freedom to do activities and travel to places. The EZ-GO sports a sleek look and a tiny footprint so you can quickly go from place to place.
Usable and Rideable Indoors
The Merit Health EZ-GO Electric Wheelchair is a safe and comfortable mobility device. It is ideal for users dependent on wheelchairs or who tend to find compact scooters clumsy. The wheelchair has a small footprint, so it moves easier between obstacles and is suitable for tight spaces.
Way Better than Ordinary Manual Wheelchairs
Powerful and with High Endurance!
Love my red chariot. Highly recommended!
The chair arrived a week before it was scheduled. Great packing. The chair is great to use both in and out of the home. Looking for a small portable power wheelchair this is it.
I named it "Lightning McQueen" LOL! It is adorable and works great! For a change, it's a chair we can easily throw it in the trunk so I can get out more!
I recently purchased this unit, which we are quite pleased with. We had a unique circumstance that required special assistance from the seller Mobilityparadise.com and Merits Health. We can't say enough about the expert service from both. They both get 5 stars and we would recommend them highly.
Purchased for my mother-in-law. 89 years old, relies on oxygen, gets winded easily. This chair has changed her life. She is able now to move around her building, visiting friends, and even go outside for fresh air. Moves easily in and out of the elevator. Very easy to assemble and easy to use. Thank you MobilityParadise.com for giving my mother-in-law her independence back.