LED Bike Wheel Lights
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Stay Safe with the Right LED Lights
Activ Life’s durable and waterproof bike lights for night riding feature 21 ultra bright LEDs, and can fit around anything from 12” toddler bicycle wheels to larger 29” wheels. You can even switch between “constant on” and “flashing” mode on demand! Installing these bike lights for wheels is also a breeze with no special tools required. Each kit comes with silicone mounting rings, and we have a free tutorial video on how to properly install your spoke lights for bike wheels. You’ll be done in ten minutes or less!
Features of the LED Bike Wheel Lights
- Bright multicolor bike lights for wheels
- Increase visibility and safety while riding at night
- Easy installation - no tools required and takes only 10 minutes
- Complete 1-tire pack with 3 AAA batteries included
- Every purchase is backed by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
Note: These items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Gave these to my autistic grandson for Christmas. He is excited to get them to put on his bike. Makes me feel a little better that he will have extra lights on his bike so he can be seen better.
It is working fine. Looks good on my son's new bike. He was super happy.
My daughter absolutely loves these LED lights for her bike! They make bike riding that much more fun when the colors spin around on the wheels!
These were so cute...we gave them as a gift to my nephew and he loves them. They are bright and mom feels better with him out at night on his bike. It did take a little effort to get them on but totally worth it. Highly recommend and I am definitely getting more!