Karman Healthcare S-Ergo 125 Flip-Back Armrest Ergonomic Manual Wheelchair
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Seat Size | Color
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
An Ergonomic Wheelchair
The Karman S-125 Ergo Wheelchair features an ergonomic "S" shaped seat that provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lower the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis. Provides flip back armrests for easy transfers in and out of a wheelchair and also more mobility when propelling and reaching out to areas as needed.
Features of the Karman S-125 Ergo Wheelchair
- Weighs Only 25 Lbs (Withot Footrest)
- Globally Patented S-shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Flip Back Armrest With Ergonomic Armpads
- Swing In/away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pouch On Backrest
- Anti Bacterial Aeigis® Seat And Back Cushion (Machine Washable)
- Breathable Mesh Seat And Back Sling
- Folding Backrest And Folding Seat For Compact Transporting
- 7″ × 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- 24″ X 1 3/8″ Polyurethane Flat Free Rear Wheels W/ergonomic Handrim
- Frame Color: Rose Red Or Pearl Silver
- Seat Width: 16″ X 17″ Or 18″ X 17″
- Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs.
It's a perfect manual chair for a woman to handle. It's lightweight, very easy to fold, and very durable. Our first chair broke after about 7 years of constant daily use.
Very pleased with this purchase because it's well-made, transports easily and has a sophisticated look. While it's not the lightest chair advertised (I'm a small person and would have trouble with many chairs) it is workable with a few well-placed grunts. I never worry about the safety factor. A winner across the board.
The wheelchair is very nice, easy to use.
Very helpful to have in transporting my 91-year-old mother!
Received product in 2 days. Easy to assemble (basically just attach to footrest), easy to fold and unfold, and very lightweight. Would definitely recommend this product.
Just what we needed. Perfect mobility and maneuverability.