Karman Healthcare S-115-TP Ergonomic Lightweight Transport Wheelchair
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Seat Size
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Ergonomic, High Quality, and Safety Transport Wheelchair
The Karman S-115 Ergo Transport Wheelchair features an ergonomic "S" shaped seat that provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lower the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis. How many Brands actually CRASH TEST their transport wheelchairs? The answer is NO ONE else does except us. We set the bar for High Quality and Safety. This T-6 Aluminum Wheelchair weighs only 22 lbs. (w/out footrests) and the chair features AEGIS® anti-bacterial upholstery to prevent the spread of germs. It also has extra wide ergonomic arm pads for comfort and a folding backrest.
Features of the Karman S-115-TP Ergonomic Wheelchair
- S-style Ergonomic Seat
- Silver ¼” Removable Anti-bacterial Cushion
- Swing In & Away Footrests Allowing Maximum Safety While Entering Or Exiting The Chair
- Extending Push To Lock Manual Brakes
- 14″ Rear Polyurethane, High Profile, Flat Free Wheels
- Seat Width: 16″, 18″, Or 20″
- Upholstery: Black Breathable Mesh Bottom
- Fixed Armrests W/ Wider Concave Armpads
- “tube-in Center” Foot-plate, Assures Better Side Leg Support
- Pouch For Carrying Small Items Attached To Upholstery Behind Backrest.
- 7”x1” Polyurethane Front Caster
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver (Available) & Rose Red (Discontinued)
- Weight Capacity Of 250 Lb.
This chair is lightweight, easy to fold up and lift into a car! Would definitely recommend it!
Well made, sturdy, comfortable. Received from vendor quickly. Well worth the purchase.
Nice and lightweight with removable leg rests. Great for my 145 lb husband. Not for a larger person. Thanks!
I use this for my 83 yr old dad to go to doctor appointments. He can’t walk very far and tires easily.
He weighs about 150 lb. It’s easy to fold up to put in the car. I’m 60 yrs old and had no problems lifting it to put into the car or to push it. It wheeled nicely over sidewalks, macadam, and carpet. I did add a cushion for more support for him.
This wheelchair was exactly as advertised, and has proved to be just what was needed to get my husband (an amputee) to his appointments!
Is so easy to take out & put back in my Honda CR-V. Lightweight yet very sturdy for a chair this size. Swing-away footrests are very easy to use or store.
Purchasing this chair was just what we needed. It is lightweight, easy to handle, and sturdy. The company shipped it promptly and I received this chair in record time, within two days of purchase. Can't say enough about the service and quality we received from MobilityParadise.com. Thanks.