Karman Healthcare Full Xo202 12V/36Ah Standing Electric Wheelchair
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Seat Size
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Adjustability and Comfort
Reduce Risk of more Health Problems
In addition the ability to place wheelchair-bound persons in a standing position reduces muscle contracture and bone decalcification, thereby reducing the risk of osteoporosis. The chair features comfortable seat and back gel cushions, along with height and angle adjustable footrests. The chair runs off of 2 (12V) batteries, and has a 25 mile range, and the armrests are rotating, concave, and feature the controller on the right end.
Features of the Karman Full Xo202 12V/36Ah Standing Wheelchair
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back Concave Armrests W/ Shark Ii
- New Motor Launch By Lloyd Actuator / Motor, Dec 2010 Discontinued Denmark Linak Motor
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- 2-3” Memory Foam Cushion Back And Seat
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Motor: Dc24v. 320w
- 8” Front Flat Free Caster
- 14″ Rear Flat Free Rear Wheels
- Range Per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- Knee Support, Safety Belt, Chest Support & Leg Strap
- Weight Only: 110 Lbs. W/o Battery
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Maximum Speed: 5 Mph (Moving Slowly Is Recommended While Standing)
- Battery: 12v/36ah X 2pcs
Well represented, as advertised, I am happy with how it functions, a very good buy for the price!
It's AWESOME I love it.
The chair was easy to set up and works great. It takes a little getting used to if you have never used an electric wheelchair. I practiced in the house and was able to drive it ok.
I love the ease of using it so simple to understand and how much it has helped me get around.
My mother broke her hip several months ago, though she can use a walker her ambulatory skills are limited. This chair has increased her mobility and quality of life.