Karman Healthcare Ergo Flight S-2512-TP Transport Wheelchair
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Seat Size
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
More Compact, Ideal For Travel
The Karman Ergo Flight S-2512-TP Transport version is easy to lift and its small size makes it ideal for travel. Weighing only 18 lbs., the chair is easy to store and transport. The chair folds down the middle like a standard wheelchair and the backrest also folds down to make the transporter even more compact. Also features companion brakes located on handles for added safety and comfort.
Features of the Karman Ergo Flight S-2512-TP Wheelchair
- Weighs Only 18 Lbs. (Without Footrest)
- Globally Patented S-style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Built In Silver Aegis Anti-bacterial Cushion/upholstery
- Fixed Armrests W/concave Arm Pads
- Swing In/away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- 16” X 17” Or 18″ X 17″ Seat Width
- 6” X 1” Polyurethane Front Casters
- 14” Rear Polyurethane, High Tread, Flat Free Wheels
- Folding Backrest & Folding Seat
- Weight Capacity Of 220 Lbs
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
- Companion Parking Brakes
This wheelchair is pretty good for the money. Definitely worth it. I can fold it and put it in a large trunk easily. It's easy to push and turn, even uphill. I'm in decent shape, but I don't work out and I can still lift it. The frame seems sturdy and durable. Definitely recommend.
Couldn't be more pleased. Perfect size; great construction; very pleased with the reasonable price! Quite pleased with this purchase.
I bought this wheelchair for my grandpa due to him having a feeding tube 24/7. He couldn’t walk long distances or be as quick as he used to be before the feeding tube so we got him the wheelchair. It works really well, he was able to be moved about freely and folded up wonderfully. It was a bit heavy though after it was folded. Overall it’s an amazing product for its price and I recommend it.
This wheelchair is so well-built and sturdy. It's easy to maneuver and easy to pack in the car (a little bit heavy, but doable). What a great product for the price.
I bought this item for my husband, who passed away before he had a chance to use the lightweight wheelchair.
Super fast shipment! Great item! Easy to assemble!
Lightweight. Great value. Definitely good quality for the price.
Excellent for my mom who is very petite, legs come on and off simply so makes it easy to store, just a little heavy for me 5’3, 135 pounds.