Returns and Refunds
MobilityParadise.com is committed to providing the best customer service in the mobility industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easygoing as possible and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We will do our best to meet your expectations at all times.
Mobility Paradise 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Return Policy
Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refused at the time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Items with Non-Returnable Marks and FREE GIFTS cannot be returned.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products that are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in a new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return requests must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com
Mobility Paradise works in collaboration with multiple manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies to the product you selected, it is located under the "Returns" tab on the product page and below:
Mobility Paradise Returns Policy By Brands
- All return requests must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you with a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us with the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: SUPPORT@MOBILITYPARADISE.COM
All cancelled orders are subject to a 5% cancellation fee. This fee covers our costs from our credit card processing company and our administrative costs of handling your cancellation. Whenever we refund an order, we are not refunded our merchant card processing fees and it takes our team time to deal with your cancellation, which costs us money.
Please be careful before you place your order that you fully understand that the product is right for you, and that if there is any lead time associated with the product, as there is with built-to-order products for instance, that you are aware and ok with it.
If your order has not been shipped yet, this is the only fee you will incur.
If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure applies and more fees will apply like shipping costs and return shipping costs, and restocking fees if any. We do not charge restocking fees, we only pass them on from our supplier.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card or your financing account that you used when placing your order. We do not issue checks or cash refunds.
The only time we will waive this fee is if you request your order to be cancelled due to out of stock or extended lead time. However, if you choose to change your order to another product that's in stock, we may reward you with either an additional discount of our choosing or an additional free gift.
We rely on just-in-time fulfillment from our suppliers to provide you with a vast array of products for sale at low factory-direct pricing. This allows us to cut the costs of overhead and middle-men and pass those savings onto you. Sometimes, products are so popular that they go out of stock before the next shipment arrives at our supplier's warehouse.
If the product you purchased is out of stock at the time you placed your order, we will notify you via email as soon as possible and give you the ETA as well as other options that are currently available.
If you can't or don't want to wait, you can choose an alternative product. At that point, we will either charge or refund you the difference, update your order, and ship out the alternative product.
If you don't want an alternative product, you can cancel your order without any cancellation fee.
If you choose to accept the ETA and wait for your product, your order will be placed on pre-order status. This means we will place the pre-order with our supplier so that the product is reserved upon arrival and will ship out to you as soon as it arrives.
If you choose to cancel your order after you have confirmed your pre-order, and it still hasn't shipped yet (like in the case that it gets delayed further) then you will be charged the 5% cancellation fee we must charge to recoup the losses we incur from our credit card processing company when we issue refunds.
If you choose to cancel your pre-order after the product has shipped, the normal return policy applies.
Thanks for your understanding.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL SUPPORT@MOBILITYPARADISE.COM
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please contact email@example.com to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged Electric Bike Paradise. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
Most of our products come with at least a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. The warranty information can be found under the "Warranty" tab on a product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost.
It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct warehouse in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
In the event that the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of the said item, we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
If we received the item damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
If we received the item used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days, the item will be disposed of or donated.
Please allow 7-14 business days after delivery of the returned item for our Customer Service Department to inspect the return and process your refund. If you attempt to return an item without a return authorization (including refusing delivery), past 30 days, or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.