Extend Product Protection
Enjoy Peace of Mind
Simple, hassle-free product protection for the products you love.
Protection plan coverage & benefits
- Accidental damage*: Enjoy your mobility device without worry by protecting your purchase from damage caused by drops, breaks, or spills.
- Extended protection: Enjoy your mobility device without worry. You’re covered when regular use of your product over time results in mechanical or electrical failure.
- Zero deductible: If your mobility device stops working or fails, Extend will repair or replace it. No fees. No deductibles. No hidden costs.
- Hassle-free claims: Extend is always happy to help and has online support 24/7. Simply file a claim with your email address or Extend contract ID (most claims are resolved in minutes). *Limitations and exclusions apply. Read Extend’s terms and conditions [insert link].
Our manufacturer’s warranty
- Every e-bike and scooter comes with a manufacturer's warranty. Click here for more info.
Why add Extend?
Extend provides extended coverage for your product after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. Extend offers affordable, modern, and easy-to-understand plans.
You may be covered for accidental damage not covered by our manufacturer’s warranty from day one, and can even extend your mechanical and electrical failure coverage beyond the expiration of your manufacturer's
Add an Extend plan to your purchase during checkout. Extend will work directly with you to get your product repaired or replaced. No catches -- everyone wins.
How it works
Life happens. We've got you covered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires through your chosen coverage term. You may be covered from accidental damage starting on day one through your chosen coverage term.
Easy claims, great service
Filing a claim is simple. Contact Extend online or by phone at (877) 248-7707. They’ll process your claim in minutes and once approved, send you details on your repair or replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I add an Extend protection plan?A: The plan provides coverage after your manufacturer’s warranty expires so you’re covered when it matters most. You may be covered for accidental damage not covered by our manufacturer’s warranty from day one.
Q: What do I need to provide if I file an Extend claim?
A: When filing a claim with Extend, you will simply need to provide either your contract ID, email address, or another identifying piece of information.
Q: What if I need to return my product?
A: If you return your product, Mobility Paradise returns the money you paid for the protection plan. Depending on how much time has passed since your purchase, Extend may issue a prorated refund.