Workout Wrist Support Stiff Wraps
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
STABILIZE YOUR WRISTS & LIFT MORE WEIGHT, OR WE’LL SEND YOUR MONEY BACK!
If you don’t love your wrist wraps, return them. Order now and try them risk-free. You’ll literally wonder how you ever worked out without them. These high-performance straps provide wrist support and stability for weightlifters, Crossfit, MMA, Powerlifting, push-ups, planks, burpees & strength training. Boost your workout performance for more challenging advanced lifts and gym routines.
BEST HEAVY DUTY 18” WRIST WRAP (PAIR)
The only weightlifting wraps endorsed by 2014 World Champion Powerlifter Kevin Weiss & As Seen on CBS, FOX, NBC & ABC! Eliminate failed lifts & protect your wrist joints from injury during heavy or max lifts. The top-grade wraps with premium stitching and high-end durable extra wide velcro are fully adjustable & machine washable. The wraps ROCK it for any pressing movements and overhead lifts.
PERFECT WRIST PROTECTORS FOR MEN OR WOMEN, XFIT, WOD & BODYBUILDING
YOUR WRIST PAIN IS HOLDING YOU BACK! HIT YOUR FITNESS GOALS FASTER
My husband has been using these for two years and it allowed him to lift weights again. He uses them every day and they are still in great condition. After his failed carpal tunnel surgery he couldn’t lift weights without hurting his wrists. We thought we would try these and combined with stretches he can lift again.
After a few weeks of work, they are just as advertised. Great support with light weights and yoga, excellent range of motion!
Was straining my wrists. I use them for arm and back workouts. Good support takes the strain off the wrists.