SleepSafe Dual View Extension Tall Safety Bed
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Size | Foundation
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Features of the SleepSafe Dual View Safety Bed
SleepSafe® Beds are designed to address the issues of falls and entrapment for those with special needs.
- Built To Order
- Offer Safety Rail
- Highy Durable Surfaces
- Colors Can Be Used Alone Or In Combination
Fixed, Manual, & Articulating Foundation
Fixed Foundation offers a foundation with a fixed height and NO articulation or HI-LO features. The mattress will lie flat on a box spring or bunkie board. Depending on the bed model chosen, you will have more than one choice for positioning that fixed height at the time of installation.
Manual Foundation offers four choices. The hand cranks use a hydraulic system and are easy to use with little effort by the operating caregiver. Note: The hand crank handles fold up into the handle’s shaft.
Articulating Foundation offers an electric frame with a fixed height choice. This foundation features head and knee elevation by remote control. With the touch of a button, you can elevate the head and/or knee section of the bed. As in the Fixed foundation, there are more than one height positions to choose at time of installation.
All beds include the following items:
I thought this is a great safety bed. It is strong and has great solid wood quality. I am 170 pounds and I tested the top bed for a week before I let my 6-year-old son sleep on it and I have no problem. My wife and I together weighted over 300 pounds tested the bottom bed for a week and we have no problem either.
Went together easily and looks exactly as pictured. Feels strong and safe.
Excellent bed, very sturdy, and great quality.