Samebike MY-SMS26 48V/8Ah 350W Electric Mountain Bike
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Color
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Enjoy a Comfortable Ride with this Electric Bike!
Travel the streets in style and be comfortable with the Samebike MY-SMS26 Electric Bike! This bike features a suspension fork and a standard mountain bike geometry that is comfortable for beginners. It is perfect as a first-time electric bike and ideal for beginners who are just getting started with electric-powered rides.
Go Uphill Without Issues!
The Samebike MY-SMS26 Electric Bike is designed for easy riding. The bike comes with a 350-watt electric motor that can clock up to 18.6 miles per hour and climb slopes up to 15 degrees. With the pedal assist, you will have no problem biking on rough roads or riding uphill.
Cut Your Commute in Half!
Specifications of the Samebike MY-SMS26 Electric Bike
I just received the bike a few days ago, and I'm happy I decided on it because it's quick, reliable, and it looks great!
Great bike, fast and I'm 290 pounds, hopefully, will last, this was my first weekend out, over 20 miles riding in Cape May NJ!
I had a bike shop assemble the bike ($125 ) & was happy with the result. The first ride revealed a quality bike, with no cheap parts! The front handlebar controls are well laid out & easy to reach & operate. The electric assist is powerful. The accompanying operator manual is clear & does not contain poor Chinese translations. I look forward to many miles of biking pleasure.
For me, assembly took some effort but it is a nice bike. So far seems to be a great bike!