Razor Pocket Mod Bellezza 500W High Kids Torque Electric Scooter RZ-PMB
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Getting Around Just Got a Little More Fun!
Under-seat storage enhances user convenience. This Razor Pocket Mod scooter is suitable for users aged 14 years and up. It includes a rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery and charger. Extended leg room provides enhanced comfort, while the 70-minute run time gives you plenty of opportunities to ride around.
Explore in Style
Its 500W, high-torque, self-adjusting, chain-driven engine with a variable-speed, twist-grip throttle gives users the freedom and reliability to explore in style. Other features of Razor Pocket Mod Bellezza include a steel frame, shatter-resistant plastic fairings, soft rubber grips, hand-operated dual disc brakes, and much more.
Glad I got it on sale. Fast service. Just like the smaller razor scooters just larger.
Excellent scooter for 13 year old girl. She has a blast riding this around the neighborhood.
Great Scooter. My Granddaughter loves it!
Excellent scooter! Quick shipment, well packed, exactly as I expected, Thanks!
Perfect birthday present for my 12 year old daughter. Size and speed great for age.
The scooter is sooo fun! We have had a blast, easy assembly and the charge lasts a good amount of time! Big enough for my 6 year old daughter to fit on the back.
Great scooter very fast and fun. Good battery life.
Arrived on time very nice moped for girls.
The scooter met all my needs. I use it to go back and forth from the house to the upper garage. The walk is too much for me. The one thing we did was put a kickstand on it. The lifting of the scooter to park it got to be to much for me. It is so much better with the stand. Other then that it is great!!!!