Rambo Electric Bikes
Rambo Krusader 48V/14.5Ah 500W Fat Tire Electric Hunting Bike 500 X2WD
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Model
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
A Fat Tire All-Wheel Drive Bike for Tackling the Toughest Trails
A Modern All-Wheel Electric Bike for Efficient Hunting Ground Efficiently
The Rambo Krusader is equipped with a Samsung 14.5 amp/hour lithium-ion battery pack that gives it an impressive range of 38 miles, which is more than adequate to roam great distances even if you use the throttle most of the time. The battery pack is integrated with the frame, and located low, for a faster and more responsive ride. This bike is also a very decent daily driver to work and school. If you are bored with current electric bikes, you should try the Rambo Krusader. It is the best electric bike for hunting, fishing, and other outdoor activities, featuring two motors in each wheel that puts more than 1,000 watts on the ground. Using careful engineering and the best electric drive components on the market, we built a big tire bike that can travel uphill in mud or snow. With the grippy 4-inch Maxxis fat tires, you can easily travel and conquer mountainous trails and the hilly countryside. Expect explosive power whenever you flick the thumb throttle!
High-Performance Bafang 500W X2 Hub Motor
The Rambo Krusader Electric Bike is the first hunting bike with two motors, with a Bafang 500-watt hub motor in each wheel, providing unparalleled power and performance. It's simple to ride uphill, in the snow, or in the mud. This electric mountain bike has a top speed of 19 miles per hour and a weight capacity of 300 pounds, so you can use it to transport camping or hunting equipment. The combination of two hub motors, the rear and front hub motors, provides unrivaled performance when climbing hills, deep snow, or even mud. These two motors have a combined nominal power rating of 1000 W and a peak power rating of 1500W. This system has a 1:5 reduction ratio and a maximum torque of 160 n.m., making it ideal for all terrain.
This bike is perfect. And the motor is very quiet. I am in Florida and I pass other people on their e-bikes and they are so loud.
I will buy another one for my friend!