Proactive Medical Protekt Aire 9900 60" True Low Air Loss/Alternating Pulsation/Pressure Mattress System with Foam Raised Rails 81090-60RR
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Proactive Aire 9900 True Low Air Loss Mattress System
Features of the Proactive Aire 9900 True Low Air Loss Mattress System
- 1275 liters per minute of true low air loss.
- Provides effective "true" low air loss with alternating pressure and pulsation.
- State of the art micro-controller technology monitors blower speed to set pressures.
- User-friendly control panel with dome keys, LED display for simple user interface. Displays patient comfort pressure level by weight.
- Alternating pressure cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- Automatic fowler (seat inflate) recognizes when the patient is in the upright position and increases air flow in the middle bladders by 20% to prevent bottoming out.
- Audio/visual alarms in the event of power outage or low pressures. Internal memory always retains current settings during power outage.
- Lock out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering of the patient settings.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Optional air bolster helps mitigate accidental roll outs and are available on all sizes.
- Available in 42”, 48”, 54” & 60” widths.
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
I ordered this mattress for my 93-year-old who has now started to have difficulties in walking and having pain in the buttock area. We started out with the mattresses being static (firm) and now we are alternating the pressure to her weight. My Momma indicated that she has no more pain and it is the best sleep she is having now.
The pump runs very quietly. Can barely hear it. Alternating air is perfect for me. First time since I been home from the hospital I am comfortable. Great mattress!
As impossible as it may seem to make a hospital bed relatively comfortable, this product is Godsend. We have researched several options for back pain as well as the prevention of skin breakdown. The Proactive alternating pressure relief mattress is a great value and worthwhile investment. Notably very simple to set up as well.
Your mattress arrived on time, thank you! It was easily assembled and inflated, plus the pump is quiet. Instructions were easy to read and comprehensible.
I really like this pressure mattress. I bought it because my futon cushion had lost it's "umpf" for sleeping on, and needed a quick solution that was easily stored and compact. This was a perfect solution! The motor is super quiet, and very effective. My friend that slept on it (who had back surgery) said that it was extremely comfortable. It came with a cover, replacement tube, and patches (and glue). Super fast service too! A+