Okai Neon ES20 36V/9.8Ah 250W Folding Electric Scooter
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Introducing Okai Neon ES20 Electric Scooter
The Okai Neon ES20 Electric Scooter has been designed to imbue your scooter adventures with a sense of play and fun, while making you highly visible on your evening journeys, with two customizable light bars. A new approach to lighting your way isn’t all that the Neon offers the responsible rider, however. The Neon arrives packed with a two-tier braking system, a front 8.5-inch shock-absorbent air filled tire, a rear 8.5-inch puncture proof tubeless tire, a bright LED headlight and taillight, and an IPX5 water-resistance rating to navigating through adverse moisture conditions.
Exceeded my expectations. Very fun to use but also great for commuting around, easy to fold and carry. The battery lasts a good time but it is also fast to charge. Great wheels that do not make riding over bumps and holes an issue!
I love this scooter! It is so much fun! Besides being fun, it is very useful to go short distances such as school or my friends' houses. The battery lasts surprisingly long. I am satisfied with this product, and if you are looking for a fun way to get around, this scooter is for you!!!
We got a couple of these for fun rides around our neighborhood park and while camping. Very fun cruiser.
My family uses this almost every day. Long battery life, fast enough, sturdy... 10/10
Recently moved and my commute is now less than 6 miles round trip. I typically charge at work just in case I want to grab lunch or stop by the store on the way home.
I camp almost every weekend during the summer and I bought this to get around the campgrounds. I have ridden it enough to have to charge the battery a couple of times, which is actually pretty far! I was surprised how long the battery lasts, you can definitely cover a few miles each way to something with confidence.