Nuprodx Multichair Rear Shower Stall Tub Slider System With Tilt-in-space MC6000RSTilt
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
The Narrow Profile Chair Is Secure And Practical
The Nuprodx Multichair Rear Shower Stall Tub Slider System MC6000RSTilt is a center-of-mass, tilt-in-space, full-featured model with head support for a person with a higher-level disability, providing maximum comfort and stability. A commode chair, shower access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. Requiring just one bedside transfer, the MC6000RSTilt eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and step-in showers in a dangerous bathroom environment. The narrow profile allows the chair to slide back through narrow shower door entries, after which the chair can be rotated on the turntable and locked into place to face the showerhead. Safe and convenient, the system includes the smoothest rolling transfer system available on the market.
Features & Benefits Nuprodx Multichair Rear Shower Stall Tub Slider System MC6000RSTilt
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, and stainless steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over step-in shower lip and turntable system to rotate the chair.
- Narrow chair profile to navigate tight spaces and shower entries.
- High-quality Delrin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for a smooth transfer of seat into the tub.
- Adjustable headrest, hand-cranked operated tilt-in-space mechanism, and flip-back cantilever arms.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide into a step-in shower and rotate to face shower head.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Connector bridges can be removed so that the shower door can be closed for privacy.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
It glides easily into the tub and is very stable.
My mother recently fell and broke her hip and she is unable to get in the tub. This chair has made it possible for her to be able to shower.
My husband broke his ankle 3 weeks ago. Using this makes him more comfortable while showering. Thanks to Mobility Paradise for providing a great price for a quality product!
Bought this for my mom who is a cancer patient. It is very sturdy and easy to use. This has been absolutely perfect to help take care of my mother. Highly recommend!