MotoTec Maverick 36V/12Ah 1000W Electric Go Kart MT-GK-Maverick-1000w
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Color
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Experience Real Thrill with this Powerful Electric Kart!
The MotoTec Maverick, when assembled, measures 57” L x 33” W x 44” H and weighs around 150 lbs. The kart has 14-inch pneumatic knobby tires and a hydraulic disc brake.
Loaded with Modern Tech
The MotoTec Maverick is powered by a hefty 36-volt sealed lead acid battery pack with a 12 Ah capacity. The bike charges to full in just four to six hours. See everything you need with the mini readout that clearly shows the battery level. The kart comes with a key start, forward/reverse buttons, and three selectable speeds.
My 9 year old son says he love the ride and he goes off road
Just perfect for my kids!
My daughter fits perfectly in this. I highly recommend this go-kart. It's quiet. Fast. Re-charges quickly. The battery lasts several hours of fun! My daughter is happy!
Battery life is great and my son loves it. He is a little guy though and I had to make a longer seat adjustment bar to get the seat a bit further forward. If you're not afraid to turn a wrench, your kiddos will love this thing.
Karts are solidly built, the grandkids have around 7 hrs of time on them as of this review. Rode them for three days before having to recharge the batteries. I am highly satisfied with my purchase as of the moment!