MotoTec 36V/12Ah 350W 3-Wheel Electric Scooter MT-TRK-350
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Have Fun With This Compact Three-Wheel Scooter!
The Mototec 36V 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter measures 41” L x 27” W x 45” H and weighs 78 lbs. This scooter is recommended for users ages 13 and up. The bike is equipped with a front drum brake and a removable wide saddle. Requires assembly right out of the box.
Equipped for Convenience
The Mototec 36V 350W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter comes with modern conveniences. It is equipped with a throttle that is very easy to use. There is a simplified LED that displays the battery charge level. The scooter is powered by a 36-volt battery pack with a 10 Ah capacity. You can charge the scooter for an hour or two during lunch breaks to extend the range.
Great scooter, I am a larger man (335lbs) and I was hesitant on this scooter but for the price, I wanted to give it a shot. I am definitely impressed with it, comes apart easily (unlike the larger scooters) and fits right into my vehicle. I use it to go to parks like Universal Orlando and Seaworld and this overall performs well for 5-6 hours. The battery holds up fairly well, but with my additional weight and I am always at the highest speed as I am not an old man - I am happy with this scooter for the basic overall use.
Terrific product!! Helps to keep your life going when you have lost most of your mobility.
Have had several scooters over the years, and for the money, this is the best buy in my opinion.
Great product, made a huge difference in my wife's mobility. We carry it in the back of our Jeep Cherokee and I don't have any trouble loading and unloading. I am 69 years young.