Mobility Scooter/Wheelchair Armrest Side Saddle Bag
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Designed To Last
Our Mobility Scooter/Wheelchair Armrest Side Saddle Bag is designed to hang on the inside of a wheelchair armrest, beneath the wheelchair seat, or on a standard walker to keep essential items close at hand. The compact pouch may also be hung on the outside of most power chair armrests. Lightweight, strong, and designed to last. The fashionable Saddle Pouch is ideal for keys, cell phones, makeup, glasses, medications, and more! Easily attached to Walkers, Wheelchairs, and Power Scooters.
- Fits most Walkers, Wheelchairs, and Power Scooters.
- Lightweight, strong, and designed to last
- The fashionable Saddle Pouch is ideal for keys, cell phones, makeup, glasses, medications, and more!
- Easily attached to Walkers, Wheelchairs, and Power Scooters.
- Measures 8 x 6 x 2 inches
I purchased this for my aunt. She loves it. The bag is on the side so does not interfere with the forward vision of her walking.
This thing is great for my foot scooter are use it to hold my glasses my phone and anything else that I use more frequently for easy access, plus it doesn’t look too horrendous! I will probably keep it after my recovery and use it in my car!
The twin strap model works great for my Permobil M300 power wheelchair, under the right armrest there is a thin utility pole for one strap, and the other strap can loop through the armrest’s angle adjustment bracket. Having it fully under the armrest is nice, without straps going over the top. I use it to hold a 16oz bottle of water and wallet+keys.