MJM Deluxe All Purpose Adjustable Leg Rest Dual Shower/Transfer Chair D118-5-A-SLIDE
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Color
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
MJM Advantage Features
Healthcare grade, assists caregivers when transferring patients, will accommodate 9” tub wall (custom width available), deluxe elongated open-front soft seat, dual swing-away armrests (secured with safety straps), one step locking lever system easily operates with single lever pull knob and there is no risk of the chair frame coming off the track at any time. The new dual aluminum rails system keeps the chair rolling very secure and efficient. Safety belt increases safety for your resident.
MJM’s dual shower/transferchairs make bathing easy and secure for your customers.
I fell and broke my ankle in two places. My bathtub is very deep and I couldn’t step over the side. The sliding shower chair made it possible for me to get back in the shower. It was worth every dime and I have recommended it to friends
The left half of my dad’s body has paralysis due to a stroke. His previous, more traditional shower chair made it uncomfortable to rotate and scoot over. The rotating and sliding feature of this chair is PERFECT! Definitely makes life easier and eliminates the struggle of getting in and out of the tub! Thank you!
Helps get my mom in/out of the shower easily and safely. It works really well. The shower curtain gets water on the floor but that’s nothing to do with the chair.
This chair is so helpful with getting my father in and out of the bath. Easy to lift and place, and clean, easy to work the slide capabilities and sturdy.
Easy to assemble..easy to use. Can use in a small bathroom..lots of height options for legs..I now can transfer husband who can not walk from a wheelchair to this bench lift his legs into the tub and slide the seat into the tub.I could not get him in there without it as there was no way to get him into the tub. So glad to have it.