The Jackery Explorer 1500 brings the power - that is stable, safe, and it offers huge 1534Wh capacities, 1800W AC outputs, and a fast recharging efficiency, which will run up to 7 appliances all together at once. It will suit your need, and restore happiness - whenever, wherever, for camping, RV/Van life, any outdoor activities, or emergency home backup.
What Will Explorer 1500 Power?
Our Product & Design team has devoted over a year to invent a technology for creating a smarter, more user friendly, and higher efficient operating system - the Solarpeak™ Technology (an upgraded MPPT solar regulator). Its algorithm can identify, monitor, and maximize the greatest available input in concurrency, extracting the most sizable solar energy under all conditions. It adds up 30% more solar recharging efficiency, which shorten the charging time to 4 Hours (0-80%) under straight full sun.
Multiple Ports to Choose
3 Flexible Recharging Options
The recharging time refers to 80% of power level being charged.
Smart LCD Screen
The Power - Safe & Stable
We always believe the product SAFETY is our top priority.
Among all the product development undertakings, we have defined, and redefined our products fundamental build through many tests to guard the front line - BATTERY QUALITY.
To prevent battery short circuit, the positive and negative electrodes of Lithium-ion Battery are designed to reduce this to happen.
After testing the safety performance level, our designers and scientists have found that Lithium-ion Battery, the lithium battery produces zero explosion, combustion, toxicity, and pollution.
Our Battery Management System is built to govern the products' safety structure.
With multiple solutions for over current protection, short current protection, over-discharge protection, overcharge protection, over voltage protection, and thermal protection. This system will monitor each individual cell and battery pack health, which shields the battery safety level and the system, improving the battery life. It is even aligned with the highest battery industrial standard - matching quality of all the electric cars.
Jackery Solar Generators VS. Traditional Generators
Jackery Solar Generators
- Green: Captures energy directly from the sun instead of fossil fuel; creating zero carbon dioxide or other pollutants
- Quiet: The Explorer 1500’s internal build is steadily designed to operate without any noise
- Easy to Use: Simply press the "ONE BUTTON" to start the solar generator
- Only Initial Cost: No extra cost on fuel and maintenance
- Air Pollution: Uses fossil fuel to generate electricity, adding carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, making our living condition worse
- Noisy: It is loud and disturbing
- Hard to Start Up, WAY LESS User-Friendly, Time Consuming: Comparing with our "One Button Starts All" portable solar generators, the traditional generators are less convenient
- Ongoing Cost and High Maintenance: Need to spend $$$ for gasoline, changing spark plugs and maintenance
Carry Wherever You Want to Go
We believe our off-road travels should be easy and less complicated. The Jackery Solar Generator 1500 offers happiness and convenience in every moment of your trip by collecting and storing power throughout the whole journey. It will make you worry less about lacking power resources, and gain more comforts for your life.
- Capacity: 1534Wh (25.2V 60.9Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion Battery
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 1800W (3600W Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output: 18W, 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 3A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C Output: PD60W, (5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A)
- Car Output: 12V,10A
- DC Input: 24V, 10.5A
- 1x AC Adapter: 6 Hours
- 12V Car Adapter: 15.5 Hours
- 2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel: 9.5 Hours
- 4x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel: 5 Hours
- Weight: 35.2 lbs (15.5 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 14 x 10.4 x 12.7 in (35.6 x 26.4 x 32.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can Explorer 1500 power?
- Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 1800 Watt. Once exceeding, the Explorer 1500 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
How to know the working times for my device?
- Working time = 1488Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
- For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 1488Wh*0.85/60w=21.1hrs (rough calculated) .
- Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
Can the Explorer 1500 be recharged while charging other devices/tools the same time?
- You can use the Explorer 1500 to charge other things, while it's being recharged at the same time. However, it is scientifically NOT recommended because it will decrease the battery life cycle.
Can the Explorer 1500 can be used as UPS?
- No, the E1500 can't be used as UPS, need to press the power button to turn on the AC/USB /DC output, so it can't turn on and off automatically.
Does Explorer 1500 include a built-in MPPT controller?
- Yes, Explorer 1500 power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
How do I know the Explorer 1500 is charged?
- To check the charge level of the Explorer 1500, refer to the LCD Battery Display.
After the Explorer 1500 being fully charged, can I keep it plugged in to continue charging, in case of power outage?
- Yes, you can keep it plugged in to continue charging. It won't cause any battery damage.
Can I use it indoors?
- Yes, the Explorer 1500 is safe to use indoors.
Why it takes so long to charge the power station from 99% to 100%?
- When the power station is charged at a low power (constant current stage), the charging power is the largest. With the increase of the power, the internal battery pack voltage of the energy storage gradually increases to the charging limit voltage and then enters the constant current stage (the charging power gradually decreases to full). In the later stage of charging, the charging power gradually decreases. Please kindly take a long time to charge to 100%.
Are the output ports regulated, and if so, which ones are regulated?
- All output ports of Jackery power stations are regulated. The voltage won't change when the battery power decreases.
Can the battery inside be replaceable?
- No, the batteries inside of Jackery power station can't be replaceable.
Is the Explorer 1500 power station waterproof?
- No, the Explorer 1500 is not waterproof. Please do not store them in humid environment for longtime.
Can the Explorer 1500 be charged while using?
- Yes, you can use the Explorer 1500 to charge devices, while it's being re-charged at the same time.
Order a Jackery Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station G1488A1800AH today from MobilityParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Jackery Portable Power Stations. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!