In order to drive our determination in transforming the way of using portable power stations, we believe in pairing them with the SolarSaga panels. Together, it is the “Solar Generator”.
Our Product & Design team has devoted over a year to invent a technology, enabling our product line a smarter, more user friendly, and higher efficient operating system - the Solarpeak™ Technology (an upgraded MPPT solar regulator). Its algorithm will identify, monitor, and maximize the greatest possible input available in concurrency, extracting the most sizable power under all conditions to add up 30% more solar charging efficiency, which shorten the charging time to 4 Hours (0-80%) under straight full sun.
More Endurance For Your Appliances
Jackery Solar Generators VS. Traditional Generators
Jackery Solar Generators
- Green: Captures energy directly from the sun instead of fossil fuel; creating zero carbon dioxide or other pollutants
- Quiet: The Explorer 1500’s internal build is steadily designed to operate without any noise
- Easy to Use: Simply press the "ONE BUTTON" to start the solar generator
- Only Initial Cost: No extra cost on fuel and maintenance
- Air Pollution: Uses fossil fuel to generate electricity, adding carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, making our living condition worse
- Noisy: It is loud and disturbing
- Hard to Start Up, WAY LESS User-Friendly, Time Consuming: Comparing with our "One Button Starts All" portable solar generators, the traditional generators are less convenient
- Ongoing Cost and High Maintenance: Need to spend $$$ for gasoline, changing spark plugs and maintenance
The Explorer 1500 Values
- Massive Capacity and High Watt Power: 1534Wh (60.9Ah) capacity, Lithium-ion Battery, 1800W Running Power and 3600W Surge Power
- Multiple Output Ports: Featured with PD 60W USB-C ports, 2 USB-A ports (including QC3.0), and 3 AC outlets, the Explorer 1500 can power 7 appliances all together at once
- Safe Design: With 6-layers safety system and Battery System Management to monitor individual cell and battery health
The SolarSaga 100 Values
- High Conversion Efficiency Solar Generator:
High conversion efficiency up to 23%, building a Portable-Solar-Generator system together with Jackery Explorer 1500/1000/500/300 power station
- Solar Charger with USB Outputs:
Equipped with 1* USB-C output port and 1* USB-A output port, charging multiple portable devices at the same time
- Lightweight and Durable Solar Panel with Kickstand:
Foldable design; Weighs only 9.1 lbs; Convenient to carry; Adjust any angle freely with the built-in kickstand; Made from durable materials; High-temperature resistant
Prepare Your Solar Generator
Jackery Solar Generator 1500 is an integrated system in combining the Explorer 1500 and 4 Solar-Saga 100W panels. The solar panels convert energy from the sun into electricity, storing in a portable power station. The system is committed to developing green, quiet and convenient energy solutions.
Solar Recharging Steps
- Connect the first panel - find the "DC interface" on the back of Solar Saga 100 and plug it in solar power cable;
- Connect the second panel - follow step 1;
- Connect the solar panels and the solar power cable with the Explorer 1500's DC input.
Please Mind These While Solar Recharging
- Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different.
- During recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.
Carry Wherever You Want to Go
We believe our off-road travels should be easy and less complicated. The Jackery Solar Generator 1500 offers happiness and convenience in every moment of your trip by collecting and storing power throughout the whole journey. It will make you worry less about lacking power resources, and gain more comforts for your life.
- Capacity: 1534Wh (25.2V 60.9Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion Battery
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 1800W (3600W Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output: 18W, 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 3A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C Output: PD60W, (5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A)
- Car Output: 12V,10A
- DC Input: 24V, 10.5A
- 1x AC Adapter: 6 Hours
- 12V Car Adapter: 15.5 Hours
- 2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel: 9.5 Hours
- 4x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel: 5 Hours
- Weight: 35.2 lbs (15.5 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 14 x 10.4 x 12.7 in (35.6 x 26.4 x 32.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Peak Power: 100W
- Cell Efficiency: 23%
- Power Voltage: 18V
- Power Current: 5.55A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current: 6A
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 3A
- Weight: 10.33 lbs (4.69 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 24 x 21 x 1.4 in (610 x 535 x 35 mm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 48 x 21 x 0.2 in (1220 x 535 x 5 mm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-149F (-10-65℃)
- Warranty: 24 Months
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can Explorer 1500 power?
- Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 1800 Watt. Once exceeding, the Explorer 1500 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
How to know the working times for my device?
- Working time = 1488Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
- For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 1488Wh*0.85/60w=21.1hrs (rough calculated) .
- Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
Can the Explorer 1500 be recharged while charging other devices/tools the same time?
- You can use the Explorer 1500 to charge other things, while it's being recharged at the same time. However, it is scientifically NOT recommended because it will decrease the battery life cycle.
Can the Explorer 1500 can be used as UPS?
- No, the E1500 can't be used as UPS, need to press the power button to turn on the AC/USB /DC output, so it can't turn on and off automatically.
Does Explorer 1500 include a built-in MPPT controller?
- Yes, Explorer 1500 power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
How do I know the Explorer 1500 is charged?
- To check the charge level of the Explorer 1500, refer to the LCD Battery Display.
After the Explorer 1500 being fully charged, can I keep it plugged in to continue charging, in case of power outage?
- Yes, you can keep it plugged in to continue charging. It won't cause any battery damage.
Can I use it indoors?
- Yes, the Explorer 1500 is safe to use indoors.
Why it takes so long to charge the power station from 99% to 100%?
- When the power station is charged at a low power (constant current stage), the charging power is the largest. With the increase of the power, the internal battery pack voltage of the energy storage gradually increases to the charging limit voltage and then enters the constant current stage (the charging power gradually decreases to full). In the later stage of charging, the charging power gradually decreases. Please kindly take a long time to charge to 100%.
Are the output ports regulated, and if so, which ones are regulated?
- All output ports of Jackery power stations are regulated. The voltage won't change when the battery power decreases.
Can the battery inside be replaceable?
- No, the batteries inside of Jackery power station can't be replaceable.
Is the Explorer 1500 power station waterproof?
- No, the Explorer 1500 is not waterproof. Please do not store them in humid environment for longtime.
Can the Explorer 1500 be charged while using?
- Yes, you can use the Explorer 1500 to charge devices, while it's being re-charged at the same time.
Is the Solar Panel waterproof?
- The Saga 100W is not waterproof. To maximize the lifespan of the module, Please don’t make it get wet.
Why the solar can not produce 100W power when charging to Explorer 1500 power station?
- As you know , the solar panels are affected by many factors, such as the intensity of the light and the angle of the panel put on the ground. 100W is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angle of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. Please try test your solar panel under the full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel.
How to clean the solar panel surface?
- We mentioned this point in the manual. Please use a soft cloth to remove the dust and dirt on the surface. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the solar module to remove any remaining dust or dirt. Any guano or other adhesive should be removed as soon as possible from the solar surface to avoid a reduction in performance.
Can the solar panel charge smartphones and tablet?
- Yes, the 100W solar panel has 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port.
Order a Jackery 1500_4SS100 + 4x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit T1G4SP1500G100SP today from MobilityParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Jackery Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!