Jackery Explorer 1000 + 2 x SolarSaga 100W solar generator is a solar solution that combines Jackery Explorer 1000 a portable power station with 2 x SolarSaga 100W solar panels. It converts sun energy captured by SolarSaga 100W solar panels into electrical power and then stores it in the Explorer 1000 portable power station for later use. This solar generator is a reliable and clean power source for campers, RVs, or as an emergency backup if your power goes out.
Explorer 1000 Highlights
- Larger capacity and higher wattages: 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery capacity, 1000W Rated Power and 2000W Surge Power.
- Multiple output ports: Two USB-C, two USB, one DC carport & three AC outlets (with the pure-sine wave) can charge your cameras, computers and also a CPAP and electric grill.
- Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. The Explorer 1000 can be quickly fully recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels with an adapter cable(package included).
- Portable and compact: Weights only 22lbs, it is carry-friendly with an easy-carry handle.
Solar Saga 100W Highlights
- High conversion efficiency solar generator:
High conversion efficiency up to 23%, building a Portable-Solar-Generator System together with Jackery Explorer 1000/500/300/240/160 power station.
- Solar charger with USB outputs:
Equipped with 1* USB-C output port and 1* USB-A output port, charging multiple portable devices at the same time.
- Lightweight and durable solar panel with kickstand:
Foldable design and weighs only 9.1 lbs. Convenient to carry it wherever you go. Adjust the angle with the built-in kickstand. Made from durable material, high-temperature resistant.
Give Your Appliances More Run Time
Preparing Your Solar Generator
The Explorer 1000 can be quickly fully recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable (package included).
Solar Recharging Steps
- Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100;
- Connect the DC interfaces of 2*SolarSaga 100 with the Y Parallel Cable;
- Connect the Y Parallel Cable with the Anderson input of Explorer 1000
Please Mind These While Solar Recharging
- Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different.
- During recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.
Power Outdoors and Care Families
- RV Camping
- Off Road
- Backyard Getaway
Jackery Explorer 1000 + 2 x SolarSaga 100W solar generator is one of the best investments for your outdoor party. It is big enough to run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as blender, pellet smoker, ice shaver, radio, and projector. With compact and wireless design, it's portable enough to carry on any trip.This solar generator use solar power to charge. No need to pack extra weight. These generators come in handy even in the most remote locations, providing power when you need it most. When you need power in special circumstances, Jackery Explorer 1000 + 2 x SolarSaga 100W solar generator can also be your reliable backup power supply for refrigerators, CPAP/BiPAP, computers etc.
- Capacity: 1002Wh (21.6V, 46.4Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 1000W (2000W Surge)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output:
- 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 3A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 9V, 12V up to 3A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (163W Max)
- AC Adapter: 7 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 14 Hours
- Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 8 Hours
- Weight: 22.04 lbs (10 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 in (33.3 x 23.3 x 28.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, ROHS, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Peak Power: 100W
- Cell Efficiency: 23%
- Power Voltage: 18V
- Power Current: 5.55A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current: 6A
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 3A
- Weight: 10.33 lbs (4.69 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 24 x 21 x 1.4 in (610 x 535 x 35 mm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 48 x 21 x 0.2 in (1220 x 535 x 5 mm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-149F (-10-65℃)
- Warranty: 24 Months
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the maximum watts of solar panels can be used to charge Explorer 1000? Also how long will it take to recharge from a fully discharge battery?
- The maximum input wattage of Explorer 1000 is 200w(12~30V,7.5~8.33A ). As for recharging time, it depends on which panel you are using and weather conditions, for example, the Explorer 1000 can be quickly recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable. If connecting only one single panel, the approximate recharging time is 17 hours. Recharging time may varies from different location, temperature, weather etc, the actual time may be different.
What devices can Explorer 1000 power?
- Please note that the AC output ports can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 1000-Watts, besides, the whole wattage should be under 1000 watts as well . Once exceeding, the Explorer 1000 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
How to know the working times for my device?
- Working time = 1002Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
- For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 1002Wh*0.85/60w=14.2hrs (rough calculated) .
- Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
Is the Explorer 1000 power station waterproof?
- The Explorer 1000 is not waterproof. Please do not store them in humid environment for longtime.
Can the Explorer 1000 be charged while using?
- Yes, you can use the Explorer 1000 to charge devices, while it's being re-charged at the same time.
Is the solar panel waterproof?
- The Saga 100W is not waterproof. To maximize the lifespan of the module,Please don’t make it get wet.
Why the solar can not produce 100W power when charging to Explorer 1000 power station?
- As you know , the solar panels are affected by many factors, such as the intensity of the light and the angle of the panel put on the ground. 100W is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angle of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. Please try test your solar panel under the full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel.
How to clean the solar panel surface?
- We mentioned this point in the manual. Please use a soft cloth to remove the dust and dirt on the surface. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the solar module to remove any remaining dust or dirt. Any guano or other adhesive should be removed as soon as possible from the solar surface to avoid a reduction in performance.
Can the solar panel charge smartphones and tablet?
- Yes, the 100W solar panel has 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port.
Order a Jackery 1000_2SS100 + 2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit T1G2SP1000G100SP today from MobilityParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Jackery Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!