High Pressure Bike Shock Pump
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Must-Have Tool For Mountain Bikers
The High Pressure Bike Shock Pump will help you maximize your mountain bike's performance by ensuring that your suspension systems are dialed in. It’s a compact 8.5-inches, lightweight, with a tough-as-nails aluminum alloy metal body.
Reliable, Accurate Readings Every Time
Use this shock pump mountain bike tool to control air pressure up to 300 PSI. You can quickly inflate the front fork and rear shocks and suspensions while you’re out on the trails. The air release button allows you to fine-tune the pressure if you happen to over inflate.
Works On A Wide Variety Of Valves & Bikes
Includes Bonuses That You'll Love
It worked as advertised. Only used a few times but feels robust!
It's a very convenient pump. It works for your fork and tires. It's very small you carry it on your bike.
I like how the tube head rotates and firmly grips the valve for no air leak. You need low volume high-pressure pump like this to get mountain bike suspension set up properly. Do not waste your time trying to find a pump that can work on both tiers and shocks. The bleed adjustment button is nice too for tuning the shock.
Just got it. Works great. Hopefully, it will continue to do so for many years.