Handicare EvaDrive Floor Patient Lift
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Model
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Handicare EvaDrive Floor Patient Lift Power Motion
Experience a new way of handling your mobile lift. In healthcare where the cost of job-related injuries is exponentially climbing, EvaDrive revolutionizes transfers by greatly reducing the force required to move a patient. Designed specifically for our Eva450 and Eva600 floor lifts,
- Intuitive control panel – four simple buttons put the caregiver in full control; colored indicator lights and universal symbols are easy to understand and require no translation
- Responsive handle – operates intuitively and without force; with the tip of your finger, EvaDrive turns, reverses and moves forward with ease; any caregiver can easily drive the lift with one hand, even with large patients
- Turntable rear wheels – powered independent drive wheels pivot up to 90° inward/outward enabling the operator to turn the lift on a dime and maneuver with precision in tight spaces
- Powerful lithium battery – provides all the power you need, all day long when fully charged
Very easy to use and can be moved around the house where ever I need it.
I purchased this product to assist with lifting a patient to & from his bed, wheelchair or commode. It has been a lifesaver since manual lifting would take a toll on my back. Plus, I'm only 5'2". This lift makes life easier and is safer than my actually lifting the patient.
The lift performs really great. The key to operating it properly and safely is the operator. I am more comfortable with my ability to properly operate the lift.