Fiido M1 Pro 48V/12.8Ah 500W Folding Fat Tire Electric Bike
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Drive Through the City with this Folding Fat Bike!
Great for Off Roading
If you want a sporty electric bike for commuting in the city, the Fiido M1 Pro Folding Bike is for you. It comes with off-road fat tires and a range for long trips and commuting. The frame folds into a compact package measuring 37.8 inches by 31.1 inches folded. Fold into a tight package so you can fold and bring it on public transportation, or fold the bike and bring it indoors to save on parking
When assembled with seat and tiller posts up, the Fiido M1 Pro electric folding bike measures 67.7” inch L x 42.5” H. The bike weighs 55.1 lbs with batteries. The front and rear wheels measure 20 inches in diameter.
This is a great ebike for the price. Anyone that might be on the fence about spending the money on an e-bike, this is your solution. Built well and easy to use. Great bike all in all!
I had this bike for 3 years and it still rides well, so good value for your money. It’s half the price of other models. The tires are solid I never got a flat this whole time. I probably have over 1000 miles on the bike!
Love the portability. The battery life is great!
If someone is looking for the most perfect E-bike to commute with, THIS IS IT! I love it! I get at least 3 compliments a day! It is fast and really well-built. Best of all, it is light enough for me to carry up and down subway stairs! For anyone living in the city, this is the best E-bike for the money, I love it so much!
Fabulous bike. Bought it for my wife for when she travels to equestrian eventing competitions and saves her walking for miles around fields etc. The bike was very easy to set up straight out of the box. Took me about 25 min. The test run was great and bike controls were very easy to understand and operate. The bottom line is my wife loves this machine and if she's happy, I'm happy.
Really good bike and impressed with the frame, components, and motor. Great value for the money and a ton of fun to ride!