Fiido D21 36V/11.6Ah 250W Folding Electric Bike
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Drive Through the City with this Folding Fat Bike!
Compact and Lightweight
This is the best electric bike for riders looking for an austere folding bike that weighs less and has more compact dimensions. The Fiido D21 Folding Electric Bike comes with a rigid, aluminum frame that folds in the middle. You can easily fold the bike and place it inside a car trunk.
When assembled with seat and tiller posts up, the Fiido D21 electric folding bike measures 44.8” inch L x 22.4” inch W x 43.3” H. The bike weighs 38.5 lbs with batteries. The front and rear wheels measure 20 inches in diameter.
Got it for my 210lb husband for Father’s Day! They shipped it out so fast and he got it in time and absolutely loves it! It folds up small which is perfect for our camping trips, it’s faster than my son's electric bike so now he wants this one! Thanks again for the ultra-fast shipping!!!
This bike is better than I expected it to be, I live in Miami and I get to commute everywhere with this great lasting battery. Great quality bike, you’re getting more for your money. So great I had to get two, one for me and one for my roommate after he saw how happy I was with mine and after getting a test ride, he was sold.
I use this bike every day and I have no complaints it’s a great bike!
Assembly took me about an hour, and I know nothing about bikes. The instructions were easy to follow. This bike looks expensive which results in a lot of nice bike comments. Unfortunately, this also meant some tried to steal my bike the first week I owned it. I also purchased a bike alarm with 115db.