eProdigy Banff 48V/11.6Ah 750W Electric Comfort Bike EP-BNFF
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Color
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Enjoy a Comfortable Commute with This City Bike
You Will Love to Ride this E-Bike
The eProdigy Banff Electric Bike comes with premium features and a classic European City bike frame perfect for cruising the urban jungle. Use this for the commute and save time from getting stuck in traffic. This electric bike comes with a compact 750-watt electric motor, giving it an incredible top speed of 20 miles per hour and the ability to climb uphill paths. The electric bike only weighs 52 lbs., so it weighs lighter than other bikes and is therefore easy to ride. Enjoy life biking in the city and not riding public transport with the eProdigy Banff Electric Bike. It comes with an 11.6 ah battery pack, so it is a perfect urban bike for getting to work and errands. The battery is hidden in the luggage to give it a more seamless look. The bike comes with sizable 26-inch rims with puncture-resistant tires that are perfect on hard surfaces. This affordable bike comes with a classic European bike design that is easy to ride and looks charming. The bike comes with features such as a sleek and sporty saddle, a front LED headlight, and 26-inch rims.
High-Tech Electric Drivetrain Electric Bike
The eProdigy Banff Electric Bike features a throttle and a five-level pedal assist. Now you can use the throttle and go to work without being drenched in sweat, or use pedal assist for more range and have some bit of exercise. The bike is powered by a 48-volt battery with an 11.6 amp/hr capacity. The bike comes with an LCD display that shows the speed and battery level. The bike comes with a charger and keys. Make sure to inspect the bike upon delivery. Adjust the brakes, inflate the tires to proper pressure (check the tire sidewall), and test every part of the bike when riding it for the first time. This commuter bike is a handsome ride with a battery hidden inside the frame for a clean look. Because it has a powerful motor, you will have no problem riding over bumps and curbs. This electric urban bike is designed to help you get around car traffic in the city. The eProdigy Banff Electric Bike is perfect for commuting and everyday mobility.
Great bike!!! I am really glad that you can peddle it like a regular bike because if you run out of battery you can just peddle back and will be stuck in the middle of nowhere. One thing I will say is to make sure to fully charge it when you first get it so you have a good battery, and make sure to inflate the wheels, they may be low due to time being in the box. Overall I really love the bike it's fast and easy to use.
It took me a while to pull the trigger on this order. I looked at countless ebikes, looking for something with a decent motor, battery life, and convenience... I finally set on this bike and gave it a go.
And I have loved it ever since!
I really like this bike. This is my first Ebike, and I love it. It looks good and runs fast. Really good buy for the money.
Super fun to ride & easy to assemble!
Where do begin? Love it!
- Well packaged with care. Nothing arrived broken or loose.
- Easy assembly. It didn't take much effort to figure it out
- Looks cool. Looks innovative and futuristic. Well engineered, thought out, doesn't look like you're riding on an electric wheelchair. Kids, as well as adults, can look fly
- Lightweight. For something that has an electric motor, a battery, a seat, large wheels, it's surprisingly easy to move around, pick up and toss in the back of an SUV or truck
- Easy to adjust everything for your size, or re-adjust when going from a child to adult
- Strong electric motor gets me up and going quickly and I feel safe on it
- Comfortable seat for long rides
- Front and rear disc brakes get the job right. Unlike other scooters I've purchased, the brakes worked out of the box without having to adjust. This is a huge deal for me
- Twist throttle is comfortable, especially for long rides. So much better than thumb throttles
- LCD display is easy to read, even in direct sunlight
- Front LED light is bright at night
Overall, I'm extremely impressed.