Adjustable Bike Repair Stand
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Renogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 674-3815 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Features Of Adjustable Bike Repair Stand
- 360 DEGREE ROTATABLE CLAMP & HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE BODY- Clamp with lever can hold your bike super steady, adjustable height make sure your waist comfortable during work
- DURABLE ALUMINUM ALLOY BARREL – Lighter, no corrosion, easy carry, easy storage, the intensity of aluminum alloy tested can afford a max load 60 pounds bike
- TOOL TRAY WITH MAGNET- Big tray has customized place for different tools, more space-efficient, also magnet can collect crews and nuts without missing
- FRONT WHEEL NO SHAKE- Tighten rod included in the package won’t let the front wheel swivel when you are working, the tighten rod is also length adjustable
- SUPER STEADY TRIANGLE BASE WITH RUBBER FEET- Holds bikes steady, rubber feet anti-skid and won’t scratch the floor
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 7.5 x 7.0 inches
Makes all aspects of bike repair and maintenance easier and more convenient.
Well designed and built.
I don't own an e-bike, but I like having the sturdier built and more stable version of the stand.
I bought this a couple of months ago, I have a 55-pound bike and it works perfectly, Even when you hang it in weird angles
Very well built and strong!
This stand works great for the electric e-bikes that weigh about 70 lbs would recommend it to all heavy bike owners.
I can’t imagine how I existed before this tool!
This stand works great. I was afraid that it would not hold my 65 lb e-bike safely. After using it I trust it fully. It is very stable and made of metal with very little plastic. I would buy it again but I believe it will last many many years. Highly recommended.
It holds my 80 lb ebike easily, and is super easy to set up. It's very solid and worth every penny.
So far I like the stand a lot. I got the heavy-duty version and it holds my specialized turbo Levo comp easily. Since mine is aluminum and not carbon fiber I chose to clamp the frame. If it was carbon fiber I would definitely go with the seat post. Anyway, I highly recommend this one For stability and ease of use.